Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream is a moisturising barrier cream that provides durable, long-lasting production from bodily fluids while moisturising the skin. The unique, polymer based formula provides a breathable barrier¹ to promote skin health in patients at risk for skin damage from incontinence. The cream vanishes into the skin¹, is fragrance free, does not clog briefs and absorbent products¹, allows for easy visualisation of the skin and resists wash-off. Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream contains a unique blend of 3M polymers and dimethicone for skin protection as well as conditioning ingredients for moisturisation. Unlike typical barrier products, Cavilon Durable Barrier Cream is both durable and concentrated. This means it lasts longer and you use less per application than typical creams and ointments.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.