AeroChamber Plus* Flow-Vu* Anti-Static Valved Holding Chamber "Using this chamber means I don’t have to worry that my child isn’t getting her medication." Inhalers (puffers) can be challenging. The medicine comes out very quickly and can end up in your mouth and throat if you do not press the inhaler at the exact same time as you inhale. Using an AeroChamber Plus* Flow-Vu* Chamber with your inhaler helps ensure your medicine is delivered where it is needed to work in your lungs. In addition, the chamber limits the amount of medicine that ends up in your mouth, reducing the potential for side effects. AeroChamber Plus* Flow Vu* Valved Holding Chamber is the only chamber with a dedicated Inhalation Indicator which can be easily visualized by the parent and caregiver. Flow-Vu* Inhalation Indicator The Flow Vu* Inhalation Indicator provides assurance of correct use for medication delivery.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.