1 x Allergan Celluvisc Lubricant Eye Drops 0.4ml (30 vials)
Indications: For the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun. May be used as a protectant against further irritation. Concentrated, thicker formula for prolonged relief and protection. For severe dryness.
Directions: To open; COMPLETELY TWIST OFF TAB. Do not pull off. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed. CELLUVISC may cause temporary blurring due to its viscosity.
Storage: Store below 15-25 Degree Celsius. SINGLE-USE ONLY.
- For external use only.
- Keep this out of the reach of children.
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy do not use.
- Stop using and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain changes in vision continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- Use before expiration date marked on container.
- Use only if single-use container is intact.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.