PRESERVATIVE-FREE LUBRICANT EYE DROPS
REFRESH PLUS® instantly moisturizes to provide immediate, soothing relief for dry, irritated eyes. It comes in preservative-free single-use vials and has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears. REFRESH PLUS® has also been demonstrated to relieve post-LASIK dryness. If you have recently had LASIK surgery, please follow your eye doctor’s instructions regarding the use of REFRESH PLUS®.
Safe to use as often as needed.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium (0.5%)
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation.
- For external use only.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- Do not touch unit-dose tip to eye.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.