1 x BD Micro-Fine Pen Needles 4mm 32G (0.23mm x 4mm) 100 needles Almost all people with diabetes now use a pen device to inject. They're a convenient way to deliver a precise dose with minimum fuss. Increasingly, newly diagnosed people with diabetes as well as experienced insulin syringe users are choosing the insulin pen as their preferred choice of injection device. BD Micro-Fine Pen Needles are designed for single use and are available on prescription in three different needle lengths. It is important to inject your insulin according to the recommendations given to you by your nurse or doctor. Consult them about the needle length and the injection technique most appropriate for you. Product Details Good Injection Guide 1. First wash your hands. 2. Attach the new needle onto the pen. Remove the outer and inner needle shield. 3. Make sure you rotate between injection sites. 4. Prime your pen as recommended and dial the required dose. 5. Pinch your skin, if recommended and insert the needle at a 90º angle. 6. Push the button down completely. Keep the button pressed down, count slowly to 10 before removing. 7. Carefully replace the outer cap. 8. Dispose of the needle in a suitable sharps container.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.