1 x BD Ultra-Fine Needle Insulin Syringe 1ml (0.33mm x 12.7mm) 10 syringes In 1961, BD introduced the first disposable hypodermic syringe offering people with diabetes a more comfortable and convenient method of injecting insulin. Since then, the BD Micro-Fine+ Insulin Syringe range has been expanded and currently includes three different sizes: 1ml, 0.5ml and 0.3ml syringes. An essential part of achieving good glycaemic control is accurate dosing. All of our 0.3ml and 0.5ml insulin syringes have a one unit increment allowing you to deliver the correct dose more accurately. It is important to choose the size of the syringe according to the volume of insulin to be injected. It is easier to accurately measure a small dose with a small volume syringe than with a large capacity syringe. Applicable Return Policy (Description) Please refer to the Return Policy for further information.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.