“BIG BIG FANS” CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This “BIG BIG FANS” Contest [“Contest”] is organized by BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd (466880-D) [“Organiser”] and is open to BIG Pharmacy MEMBERS, age 18 and above [“Entrant”].
- Contest will be running from 1st March 2021 until 31st March 2021. Entrant’s submission will be valid before 31st March 2021, 11.59pm. Entrants must submit entries as required in the contest announcement to be eligible.
- Entries submitted after the deadline set forth in the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. Organizer will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries.
- This Contest is open for BIG Pharmacy MEMBERS only. Please do sign up to join the contest.
- All Entrants and winners must withhold authentic NRIC and be at least 18 years of age, to be eligible in the contest and redeem prize. Shall any terms in the above is not met, the panel will possess the right to forfeit, deny or terminate the entrant’s submission.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion extend the Contest Period at any time without any prior notice. Unless an Extended Period is announced, any Entries received after 31st March 2021 (due to any reason howsoever and/or whatsoever arising) shall be disqualified. Any participation in the Contest during the Extended Period (if any) shall be governed by these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") which shall remain in full force and effect.
- Purchases from marketplaces like Lazada and Shopee, refund receipt are NOT eligible to participate in the contest. Only purchase Offline Store and E-comm platforms (https://www.bigpharmacy.com.my/) are eligible to participate in the contest.
- The following groups of person shall not be eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer (including its associated and related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters including spouses); and/or
Representatives, employees, servants and/or agents of advertising and/or promotion service providers of the Organizer (including its affiliated and related companies), and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
How to Win?
- Purchase or payment is required to enter or win.
- Multiple entries are possible. No repetition, spamming nor any kind of misconduct act, or the panel shall forfeit, deny and terminate the entrant while submission will be declined immediately.
- The Entrants are entitled to enter the Contest based on below criteria (“Proof of Purchase”):
- Snap a photo of purchased items from participating brand only
- Under the contest post, submit the photo with comment of the invoice number (receipt number) and tag 3 friends.
*circle is the invoice/receipt number
4. The Proof of Purchase together with the receipt/invoice number must be stated to be eligible in the contest.
Winners Selections and Prizes
- 150x winners will be announce on 15 – 30 days after the contest period ends.
- Contest winners are selected based upon skill, innovation and creativity. All decisions made by the judge panel of BIG Pharmacy are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person making a submission, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the person whose name appears on the mailing address of the quote issued by BIG Pharmacy.
- Organizer will verify the details and if the winner is not a MEMBER, organizer have the right to disqualify the entry.
- Organizer will attempt to contact the selected winners via Facebook messaging. If a selected winner cannot be contacted after seven business days, or is contacted but deemed to be ineligible Organizer’ sole discretion, or is unable or unwilling to comply with these rules, that elected Entrant will be disqualified and another entry will be drawn. This process may be repeated until an entrant has been declared the winner.
- Required details
- full name as per identity card
- valid contact number
- Gift vouch is not exchangeable for cash.
- Winners will require to present the IC and monthly redemption code upon redemption period (no third parties allow to redeem the winning voucher/present).
Liability and Responsibility
- Organizer is not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond its control which disrupts or interferes with the contest; or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of participant’s participation in the contest, or the acceptance, possession or use of the prize, including without limitation to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
- Organizer extends absolutely no representations or warranties in respect to the voucher. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond control, BIG Pharmacy reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest, including cancelling any method of entry, and randomly selecting the winner from previously received entries. Organizer reserves the right to amend the terms of this contest without prior notice if a factor interferes with its proper conduct as contemplated by these rules.
- All photos, drawings, texts, and any other content or information submitted by Entrants to Organizer, shall become the sole and exclusive property of Organizer, and Organizer shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to the entrants or others any Materials. Organizer may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose —without compensation to owner, producer, and entrants of any kind.
- Organizer possesses every right to amend, neglect or add in new or existing terms and conditions shall there be any issue occurred.
- All transportation, accommodation, personal costs and/or any other costs, fees and/or related expenses that are incurred to participate in the Contest and to redeem the Prize is the sole responsibility of the Entrant(s) and/or Winner(s).
- Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision would be entertained.
- By entering this contest, Entrants are conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry regardless of any manner and matter.
- The Facebook Account is provided on an “as is” basis and , except as otherwise prohibited by applicable law, the Organizer expressly disclaim any warranty of any kind, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The Organizer cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Facebook account. No advise or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us, or from or through the website shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
- An individual who participates in the Contest may be required to submit personal or confidential information about himself or herself (including without limitation his or her name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, marital status, occupation, spending preferences or any other such information) ("Personal Information") to the Organizer. The Organizer will treat any Personal Information obtained from an individual who participate the Contest in accordance with the Legislation on the Protection of Personal Data Policy.