For kids 3 years old and above
Wash your hair as regularly as you need as this shampoo is very mild and gentle to the scalp. Our planet and kid friendly ingredients include Aloe Vera to moisturise your scalp and Lavender which smells lovely, soothes and makes you feel relaxed and happy.
How to Use
Pump a teaspoon-worth of shampoo onto your palm; adding more if required for longer hair. Gently work into lather on your wet hair then rinse thoroughly. Follow with Buds for Kids Hair Conditioner.
NOT ENOUGH SUDS? Our product is formulated using only plant-based cleansing agents which may result in less lather than conventional shampoos. Rest assured, this shampoo cleans as effectively yet gently. Besides, lather and foam do not have any correlation with cleanliness.
Aqua/water, decyl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, sodium lauroyl glutamate, xanthan gum, PCA glyceryl oleate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, linalool**.
*lngredients from Organic Farming
**Natural constituent of essential oils
99.4% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
10.1% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
99.9% of the plant ingredients are from Organic Farming
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.