Produced to help protect baby's bottom between each nappy change, this protective barrier cream of Shea Butter and Jojoba, Sunflower and Sesame oils is combined with calming Bisabolol and anti-oxidant rich Vitamin E to soothe and protect.
How to Use
Apply a tiny amount to baby's nappy area each time he has a clean nappy. Remember new babies have tiny bottoms and require the tiniest amounts.
Aqua/water, olea europaea (olive) oil*, caprylic/capric triglyceride, polyglyceryl-4-diisostearate/poIyhydroxy-stearate/sebacate, simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) oil*, cera alba (beeswax)*, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) fruit*, bisabolol, tocopherol, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, pelargonium (geranium) graveolens oil*, glyceryl undecylenate, parfum/perfume, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citral, citronellol, geraniol, linalool.
Parfum made from essential oils
* Ingredients from Organic Farming
99.7% of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
20.2% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
98.8% of the plant ingredients are from Organic Farming
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.