Cavidagel Ag is sterile amorphous hydrogel with antimicrobial silver and alginate for effective autolytic debridement and necrotic tissues. Cavidagel Ag harnesses the power of silver, releasing silver at a controlled level for broad spectrum antimicrobial action, without harming tissue cells. The silver is suspended in the hydrogel to control its release over a period of up to seven days. It offers antimicrobial protection over a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi, including MRSA and VRE. Cavidagel Ag kills microbes, but is completely biocompatible with the tissue cells of healing. It is primarily intended for the treatment of necrotic and sloughy wounds, e.g. leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, infected and non-infected diabetic wounds. It maybe used on 1st and 2nd degree burns, surgical wounds, skin tears, lacerations and abrasions. The gel may be used throughout the healing process to provide a moist healing environment in all types of wounds.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.