Ceradan® repair cream is a ceramide-dominant skin barrier repair moisturizer that replenishes ceramide levels. For those with skin conditions such as eczema, ceramide levels are markedly reduced in the correct 3:1:1 ratio of intercellular physiological lipids (ceramide, cholesterol, free fatty acids).
Ceradan® repair Cream contains a large concentration of ceramides. Ceramides are natural lipids which bind skin cells together and comprise a major component of the skin’s surface structure.
People suffering from skin conditions which make the skin dry, sensitive and inflamed are often low in ceramides. Irritated skin usually has a compromised protective barrier, which leaves it vulnerable to being affected by various environmental irritants.
● Mildly acidic pH levels inhibit skin serine proteases from breaking down the skin barrier.
● Laboratory tested and verified to be hypoallergenic.
● Suitable for both facial and bodily use.
● Safe for use at all ages, from newborns to the very elderly.
● Contains no: Parabens, steroids, Lanolin, colours, fragrance or plant-derived squalene.
Apply twice daily or as many times as needed.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.