TERMS & CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
Information on how to enter (Cetaphil 2022 Top Spender Contest – exclusive BIG Pharmacy) [Contest] and prizes from part of the terms and conditions of participation. By participating in this Contest, organised by Galderma Malaysia Sdn Bhd [Organiser], you accept these terms and conditions. Entries that do not comply with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
How to participate
- This Contest is open to all Malaysians with a valid MyKad, BIG Pharmacy Member and a valid Malaysian address and aged 18 years and above on 1st March 2022.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in this Contest:
- Employees of the Organizer [including associated and related companies] and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings, including their spouse]; and / or
- Representatives, employees, and / or agents of advertising services and / or promotional service providers of the Organizer [including associated and related companies], and their immediate family members [spouses, children, parents, siblings, including their spouses].
- This Contest will take place from 1st March 2022 at "00:00:01" until 30th April 2022 on "23:59:59" [Contest Period].
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, suspend, reschedule or extend the Contest Period at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- To participate in the Contest, participants are required to complete the following criteria: [Contest Criteria]:
- Purchase RM50 and above (based on the amount paid) worth of Cetaphil products in a single receipt throughout the Contest Period from official BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd Malaysia online & offline stores.
- Upon purchase RM 50, by default participants will be enrolled to this contest.
- Multiple entries are accepted for this contest, but each entry must be accompanied by a valid proof of purchases receipt with a unique code for the participating Cetaphil products and at worth RM50 above.
- In order to participate in this Contest, each submitted submission must meet all the criteria outlined in these terms and conditions. Any incomplete entries will be automatically cancelled.
- Entries not completed in accordance with these terms and conditions or those received after expiry of the Period will not be considered. Incomplete or incomprehensible participation will not be taken into account. The Organizer is not responsible for any late, lost or misleading entries.
1st March 2022 – 30th April 2022
- There will be one (1) grand prize, five (5) consolation prizes, Prizes to be won:
- Grand Prize: 30,000 BIG Pharmacy Member Points
- Consolation Prize: 12,000 BIG Pharmacy Member Points
- Contest winners will be announced after the Contest ends on BIG Pharmacy Facebook page
- Maximum one prize per entrant regardless of number of entries submitted. The contest winners selection for the National Prize will be by ‘lucky selection’ and exclusive prizes are according by top spenders.
- Prizes are non-transferable or convertible and if the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize (or part of the prize) with another valuable prize and / or have the same specifications, the winners will be notified accordingly. The Organizer will not be liable for any changes to the market value of the product offered as a prize.
- All costs or requirements relating to prizes and other redemption of prizes are the responsibility of the winner. The Organizer will not be responsible for any tax implications that may arise from prizes being won. Financial advice should be consulted.
- The Organizer reserves the right to refuse from allowing the prize winners or their guests to take any prize component if the Organizer in their absolute discretion finds that their prize winner or guest is not in the mental or physical condition required to enjoy or use prize safely.