* Actual Packaging May Vary Due To Product Enhancement
Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate) is a water-soluble, bitter-tasting, white and colourless compound. The Salt derives its name from a bitter saline spring at Epsom, Surrey, England. But don’t mistake Epsom Salt for table salt. Table salt is Sodium Chloride and is an entirely different substance from Epsom Salt, which is made of Magnesium and Sulfate. Epsom Salt offers countless benefits that can soothe the body, mind and soul.
FOR RELAXATION AND RELIEF OF MUSCLE ACHES
During times of stress, Magnesium is depleted in the body. When dissolved in warm bath water, Epsom Salt replenishes this level of Magnesium and the Magnesium ions help to produce Serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that calms and relaxes the body, thus creating a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
In addition, Epsom Salt draws toxins from the body, soothes the nervous system, reduces swelling and temporarily relieves muscle aches and stiffness of joints. The Magnesium in Epsom Salt acts as a muscle relaxant and relieves muscle aches. Experts believe that bathing with Epsom Salt at least three times a week also increases energy and stamina by encouraging the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
Epsom Salt is widely used in foot bath treatments to relieve tired, aching feet through the muscle-relaxing properties of the compound. It also helps to remove feet odor and softens skin.
FOR CONSTIPATION / TOXIN ELIMINATION
Epsom Salt is a natural laxative that can be used for short term relief of constipation. Taken internally, Epson Salt acts as a detoxifying agent for colon cleansing. The salt acts like a laxative by drawing water into the intestines from surrounding body tissues and can bring about temporary relief from constipation. Results are produced 30 minutes to six hours after ingestion.
FOR CALMING HYPERACTIVE CHILDREN
Magnesium has a demonstrated calming effect and deficiency in Magnesium causes hyperactiveness, irritability, anxiety and muscle twitching or spasms. Sulfate has shown to be effective in improving nutrient absorption and toxin elimination. Since both Magnesium and Sulfate can be absorbed through the skin, many parents report that giving their child a warm bath with 1-2 cups of dissolved Epsom Salt just before bedtime helps calm them down and extend the child's sleep cycle and improves concentration.
- For the temporary relief of muscular aches and stiffness of joints - Dissolve 375g in an average sized bath of warm water.
- As a fertilizer: To help overcome Magnesium, and Sulfur deficiencies in soil (symptoms include yellow discoloration between leaf veins and curling of leaves), spread Epsom Salts over the soil. For citrus crops, tomatoes, lettuces, and other plants, also apply as a foliar spray (375g to 20 litres). For further advice, seek the help of an agricultural specialist.
- As a fabric softener: Place 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts in the washing machine before commencing the rinse cycle.
- During hot weather or when left exposed, Epsom Salts lose some of the water responsible for its bright crystalline appearance and may acquire a white frosted appearance. This has no significant effect on its properties.
- Store below 25°C
- The product is sold by weight not volume, and therefore some settling of the contents may have occurred during shipment and handling.
1) BIG Pharmacy reserves the rights to cancel any orders if the product is not available for any reasons. We will notify you if that is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into your credit card or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2) You are not allowed to cancel the order once an order confirmation email is issued and/or the parcel has been collected by courier rider.
RETURN / REFUND
3) You shall examine the goods immediately upon receiving for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged via our customer service email at [email protected] within 7 days upon receiving, otherwise we reserve the rights to reject the claim.
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) You shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it is received by us. We shall hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us. You are advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
6) Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition: or
- If the products is near expiry or expired; or
- If the product is different from the order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packing as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
- You contacted our customer service to report on the products within 7 days of receiving the goods.
7) We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in clause 5 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through your payment account (credit card/debit card/bank account), within 30 days from the approved return date.
8) Products/Items that are classified under medical devices, disposable items, one time used items are strictly not exchangeable or returnable for hygienic purposes.
9) Good returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
10) If a product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, we shall either refund you the value of the product or replace the product.
11) If any product(s) which was not included in your order was delivered to you, we shall collect the product from you.
12) If you have been charged for a product which has not been delivered, we shall refund you the value of the product as originally charged to you.
13) Promotion/Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly email our e-commerce platform customer service at [email protected]