Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate) is a water-soluble, bitter-tasting, white and colourless compound. The Salt derives its name from a bitter saline spring at Epsom, Surrey, England. But don’t mistake Epsom Salt for table salt. Table salt is Sodium Chloride and is an entirely different substance from Epsom Salt, which is made of Magnesium and Sulfate. Epsom Salt offers countless benefits that can soothe the body, mind and soul.
FOR RELAXATION AND RELIEF OF MUSCLE ACHES
During times of stress, Magnesium is depleted in the body. When dissolved in warm bath water, Epsom Salt replenishes this level of Magnesium and the Magnesium ions help to produce Serotonin, a mood-elevating chemical within the brain that calms and relaxes the body, thus creating a feeling of calmness and relaxation.
In addition, Epsom Salt draws toxins from the body, soothes the nervous system, reduces swelling and temporarily relieves muscle aches and stiffness of joints. The Magnesium in Epsom Salt acts as a muscle relaxant and relieves muscle aches. Experts believe that bathing with Epsom Salt at least three times a week also increases energy and stamina by encouraging the production of ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate).
Epsom Salt is widely used in foot bath treatments to relieve tired, aching feet through the muscle-relaxing properties of the compound. It also helps to remove feet odor and softens skin.
FOR CONSTIPATION / TOXIN ELIMINATION
Epsom Salt is a natural laxative that can be used for short term relief of constipation. Taken internally, Epson Salt acts as a detoxifying agent for colon cleansing. The salt acts like a laxative by drawing water into the intestines from surrounding body tissues and can bring about temporary relief from constipation. Results are produced 30 minutes to six hours after ingestion.
FOR CALMING HYPERACTIVE CHILDREN
Magnesium has a demonstrated calming effect and deficiency in Magnesium causes hyperactiveness, irritability, anxiety and muscle twitching or spasms. Sulfate has shown to be effective in improving nutrient absorption and toxin elimination. Since both Magnesium and Sulfate can be absorbed through the skin, many parents report that giving their child a warm bath with 1-2 cups of dissolved Epsom Salt just before bedtime helps calm them down and extend the child's sleep cycle and improves concentration.
- For the temporary relief of muscular aches and stiffness of joints - Dissolve 375g in an average sized bath of warm water.
- As a fertilizer: To help overcome Magnesium, and Sulfur deficiencies in soil (symptoms include yellow discoloration between leaf veins and curling of leaves), spread Epsom Salts over the soil. For citrus crops, tomatoes, lettuces, and other plants, also apply as a foliar spray (375g to 20 litres). For further advice, seek the help of an agricultural specialist.
- As a fabric softener: Place 1 tablespoon of Epsom Salts in the washing machine before commencing the rinse cycle.
- During hot weather or when left exposed, Epsom Salts lose some of the water responsible for its bright crystalline appearance and may acquire a white frosted appearance. This has no significant effect on its properties.
- Store below 25°C
- The product is sold by weight not volume, and therefore some settling of the contents may have occurred during shipment and handling.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.