This medication is used to prevent pain caused by injections and minor surgical procedures. It is also used for the temporary relief of minor sports injuries. Ethyl chloride also helps to relieve deep muscle pain when used with muscle stretching techniques. Ethyl chloride is a cooling substance that is applied to the skin to numb it.
How to use Ethyl Chloride Spray, Non-Aerosol
This medication is for use on the skin only. It is applied by a healthcare professional. Do not apply to broken skin or mucous membranes (e.g., inside the nose or mouth). Do not spray into the eyes. Do not inhale the spray.
This medication is flammable. Do not use near an open flame or near electrical equipment that can spark a fire.
Before applying ethyl chloride to injection and local surgical sites, your healthcare professional will swab the treatment area with an antiseptic. Petroleum jelly may be applied to protect surrounding areas around the surgical site. The ethyl chloride container should be positioned 3-9 inches (8-23 centimeters) away from the skin. If using ethyl chloride in a bottle, it should be held upside down and sprayed onto the area for 3-7 seconds. If using ethyl chloride in an aerosol can, it should be held upright and sprayed onto the area for 4-10 seconds. Your healthcare professional will spray just until the skin starts to turn white, stopping before the skin frosts. The procedure will then be quickly performed because the numbing effect of ethyl chloride only lasts for a few seconds to a minute.
For the relief of deep muscle pain, the healthcare professional will hold the container 12-18 inches (30-46 centimeters) away from the muscle, then spray in a sweeping motion at the rate of 4 inches (10.2 centimeters) per second until the entire muscle is covered from the trigger point to the area of pain. The muscle will be slowly stretched during this process until full motion is restored and pain is relieved.
Before using ethyl chloride, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Talk to your pharmacist for more details.
Before using this medication, tell your doctor or pharmacist your medical history.
This medication should be used only when clearly needed during pregnancy. It is not known whether this drug passes into breast milk. Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.