* Actual Packaging May Vary Due To Product Enhancement
1) MDA registered thermometer
2) Non-contact thermometer
3) Can be measured in Celcius/ Fahrenheit
4) Low battery indicator
5) Automatically switch off in 60 sec when not in use
6) Recall of last 32 readings
7) Uses 2 AAA batteries
Important Safety Instructions
• This instrument may only be used for the purposes described in this booklet. The manufacturer cannot be held liable for damage caused by incorrect application. • Never immerse this instrument in water or other liquids. For cleaning please follow the Instructions in the Cleaning and Disinfecting section. • Do not use the instrument if you think it is damaged or notice anything unusual.
• Never open the instrument.
• The device is not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anesthetic mixtures with air or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
• A basic physiological effect called vasoconstriction can occur in the early stages of fever, resulting in a cool skin effect. The recorded temperature using this thermometer can, therefore, be unusually low.
• If the measurement result is not consistent with the patient's finding or unusually low, repeat the measurement every 15 minutes or double check the result by another core body temperature measurement.
• This instrument comprises sensitive components and must be treated with caution. Observe the storage and operating conditions described in the Technical Specifications section.
• Ensure that children do not use the instrument unsupervised; some parts are small enough to be swallowed.
• Protect it from: − extreme temperatures − impact and dropping − contamination and dust − direct sunlight − heat and cold
• If the instrument is not going to be used for a prolonged period the batteries should be removed. _ WARNING: Use of this instrument is not intended as a substitute for consultation with your physician.
How this Thermometer measures Temperature
• This thermometer measures infrared energy radiated from the forehead. This energy is collected through the lens and converted to a temperature value. Temperature readings obtained by scanning the area will provide the greatest accuracy.
Measuring position: The icon display to indicate the correct measuring position for the forehead.
Temperature unit: Unit of measuring temperature shows Ã¢â€žÆ’ or Ã¢â€žâ€°.
Temperature data: The temperature reading is displayed after measuring.
Battery symbolÃ¯Â¼Å¡The icon prompts to replace the battery when the power is low.
Memory symbol: It shows in memory query mode currently.
Directions for Use
1. Press the “SCAN” key. The display is activated to show all segments for 1 second.
2. The last measurement reading will automatically be shown on the display for 1 second with the “M” icon.
3. When the “--- “ display, a beep sound is heard and the thermometer is ready for measurement.
4. Aim the thermometer at the center of the forehead with a distance of 15mm to 50 mm.
5. Press the “SCAN” key, after 1 second a long beep will verify the completion of measurement . If a reading below 32Ã¢â€žÆ’ is recorded a “Lo” sign will be displayed followed by 2 consecutive beeps. If a reading above 37.8Ã¢â€žÆ’ is recorded there will be 6 consecutive beeps. If a reading above 42.2Ã¢â€žÆ’ is recorded a “Hi” sign will be displayed followed by 2 consecutive beeps.
6.Press the “SCAN” key for 5 seconds to turn off the thermometer. Or the unit will switch off automatically after 60 seconds.
1) BIG Pharmacy reserves the rights to cancel any orders if the product is not available for any reasons. We will notify you if that is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into your credit card or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2) You are not allowed to cancel the order once an order confirmation email is issued and/or the parcel has been collected by courier rider.
RETURN / REFUND
3) You shall examine the goods immediately upon receiving for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged via our customer service email at [email protected] within 7 days upon receiving, otherwise we reserve the rights to reject the claim.
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) You shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it is received by us. We shall hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us. You are advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
6) Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition: or
- If the products is near expiry or expired; or
- If the product is different from the order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packing as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
- You contacted our customer service to report on the products within 7 days of receiving the goods.
7) We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in clause 5 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through your payment account (credit card/debit card/bank account), within 30 days from the approved return date.
8) Products/Items that are classified under medical devices, disposable items, one time used items are strictly not exchangeable or returnable for hygienic purposes.
9) Good returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
10) If a product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, we shall either refund you the value of the product or replace the product.
11) If any product(s) which was not included in your order was delivered to you, we shall collect the product from you.
12) If you have been charged for a product which has not been delivered, we shall refund you the value of the product as originally charged to you.
13) Promotion/Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly email our e-commerce platform customer service at [email protected]