For relief of aches, pains and inflammations associated with:
- stiff shoulders
- simple backache
- muscle pain
- joint pains
(The effect might be different according to the country of sale.)
Do not use:
- on wounds or damaged skin.
- if you are allergic to aspirin or salicylates.
- Ask a doctor before use lf you are: allergic to external application products.
When using this product:
- do not use otherwise than as directed.
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes.
- do not use with a heating pad.
- discontinue use at least one hour before a bath and do not use immediately after a bath.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- conditions worsen.
- rash, itching or excessive skin irritation occurs.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- clean and dry affected area.
- remove from backing film and apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- remove after 8 hours at most.
Children under 12 years of age:
- consult a doctor.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a doctor right away.
Note: Uses, Warnings, and Directions may be different due to the regulation and instruction by the governmental authorities in countries of sales. Please read package label/insert carefully before use.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.