Caltrate® contains 600mg of Elemental Calcium to help build and maintain strong bones. It meets 60% of Recommended Nutrient Intake for Malaysia (2005). Each tablet contains Calcium carbonate and provides a high amount of elemental Calcium for your bones.
Caltrate® 600 can be taken with your multivitamin supplement. It is specially designed and film coated for easier swallowing. Caltrate® 600 is tested to meet United States Pharmacopeia standards for dietary supplements and is manufactured under Good Manufacturing Practices.
Take 1 or 2 tablets everyday with water after meal or as directed by your physician.
If taking 2 tablets daily, it is suggested that you should have each tablet at a different meal time. Do not exceed the recommended dose. As with any supplement, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, contact your healthcare professional before taking. Keep out of reach of children. Store at temperature below 30°C.
Caltrate® is the World's No.1 Calcium Supplement and it is marketed by Pfizer, a world renowned pharmaceutical company. Caltrate®, along with many other products from Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, is dedicated to high quality alongside many other products from Pfizer Consumer Healthcare.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.