Dosage: Adults & children above 24 months: 2 tablets (400mg) as a single dose Children 12-24 months: Take half the adult dose TO BE SWALLOWED . (NO FLAVOR) (FOR YOUNGER CHILDREN PLEASE BUY THE ZENTEL SYRUP) Not be used during or suspected pregnancy Common worms enter our body through 2 main ways: 1. contamination of food by worm eggs 2. penetration of our skin by worm larvae The incidence of worm varies in different countries from as high as 90% to as low as 5%. Incidence tends to be higher in areas where farming is widespread and untreated sewage is used as fertilisers. Children are particularly easy targets for common worm infections are being active、 they are outdoors most of the time. In Malaysia、 the most common worm infection is whipworm、 followed by roundworm、 hookworm、 pinworm and threadworm. Whipworm is one of the most difficult to kill. Because the soil conditions for the breeding these common worms' eggs (except pinworm) are rather similar、 often a patient is infected with more than one type of worm at the same time. Therefore the deworming medicine chosen should preferably be one that can kill all types of common worms. Zentel can kill the difficult-to-treat whipworm. not all deworming medicines can do this. Zentel can also kill all the other common worms. This means you do not have to take more than one type of deworming medicine to treat your worm infection. Zentel kills both the larvae and the adult worm. Other deworming medicines only kill adult worms. If you use other deworming medicines、 you have to take medicine again when the unkilled larvae mature into adult worms. With Zentel、 you do not have to.Zentel has been successfully used on more than 5 million patients worldwide. Zentel can be taken anytime of the day. No special fasting or purging procedure is required
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.