Cetaphil® Oily Skin Cleanser provides effective cleansing for oily, combination or blemished skin. Its gentle foaming action removes oil, dirt, skin debris and makeup without leaving your skin dry and, importantly, without the tightness that results from soap-based cleansers. That’s because it is formulated to remove oil without affecting the skin barrier. (Skin acts as a barrier, keeping moisture in so it is important that a cleanser works without compromising the skin barrier.) Cetaphil® Oily Skin Cleanser does not clog pores and can be used in conjunction with acne medication.
Apply to skin, gently massage and rinse. Use twice a day or when necessary.
Aqua, PEG-200 hydrogenated glyceryl palmate (and) PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, acrylates/steareth-20 methacrylate copolymer, glycerin, sodium laureth sulfate, butylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, parfum, panthenol, PEG-60 hydrogenated castor oil, disodium EDTA, methylparaben
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.