All homes and businesses should have a first aid kit filled with supplies that can be used to treat a variety of injuries. One supply that you should have in your first aid kit is a triangular bandage. A triangular bandage is a loose-weave cotton cloth in the shape of a triangle. This versatile first aid tool can be used in several ways to treat various types of injuries.
How to Use a Triangular Bandage to Treat a Wound
A triangular bandage can be folded in the shape of a rectangle. It can be placed over a large wound to absorb blood and stop bleeding, functioning as a trauma pad.
Two triangular bandages can be used together to treat a wound. One can be used like a trauma pad to control bleeding, and another can be used to wrap the wound. It can hold the trauma pad in place if first aid tape is not available.
A triangular bandage can also be used to treat a wound on the forehead or the top of the head. It should not cover the eyes, nose, or mouth. A bandage should not be used around the neck because it could restrict blood flow to the head.
How to Use a Triangular Bandage to Treat a Sprain or Fracture
For a sprained wrist or ankle, a triangular bandage can be used to wrap the injured joint like an Ace bandage. It should not be wrapped so tightly that it affects circulation.
If a person has an arm injury, it can be supported in a bent position by using a triangular bandage as a sling. A second triangular bandage can be folded to create a long band that can be used as a swathe around the torso to immobilize the arm and hold it against the chest.
If someone suffers a broken leg, a pair of triangular bandages can be used to immobilize it. A blanket can be placed between the person’s legs and two triangular bandages can be used to tie the legs together. They should be tied firmly, but not so tightly that they restrict circulation. A triangular bandage should not be used over a compound fracture with a bone sticking out of a wound.
A triangular bandage can be used to provide immediate first aid in an emergency, but it is not a substitute for professional medical help. For a serious injury, go to a doctor or the nearest emergency room.
1) All Return/Refund request should be raised within 7 days after receiving the product.
2) Customer can raise the Return/Refund request to our customer service through Email: email@example.com
3) Return/Refund request will be arranged under the following reason:
- the product delivered was damaged or defective in condition,
- the expiry date of product delivered didn't meet customer's expectation,
- the item delivered is different from the item ordered,
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) All refund will be credited into customer's account within 1 month after we received the item.
6) Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-returnable.