* Actual Packaging May Vary Due To Product Enhancement
How does Sudocrem® work ?
• Emmolient effect of Sudocrem® helps to soothe sore, inflamed skin whilst leaving it soft
• Local anaesthetic helps to ease the pain and irritation
• Other ingredients help to heal the skin
• Water repellant base protects skin by forming a barrier, helping to stop irritants (uring and stools) coming into contact with the skin
Step by step guide to applying Sudocrem®
• Apply a thin layer of Sudocrem® to the affected areas
• Gently massage Sudocrem® into the skin using small, circular movements.
• DO NOT "rub" the skin as this may cause unnecessary friction.
• There should just be a translucent film left on the skin. If the area stays white after application, then too much has been applied.
• Renew application of Sudocrem® as required.
Sudocrem acts as a barrier against potential harmful irritants coming in contact with your baby’s skin. Sudocrem is recommended for:
• Nappy Rash
• Chapped Hands
• Minor Burns (Sunburn)
• Rough Skin
Nappy Rash is a common occurrence amongst all babies, due to the area being under constant exposure to a number of known irritants. Application of Sudocrem will assist in easing the symptoms of Nappy Rash keeping your baby happy.
Sudocrem also helps relieve symptoms of eczema, scratches, abrasions and minor burns such as sunburn. Its gentle formula works even on sensitive skin, assisting you to ease the pain of minor skin irritations while leaving your skin healthy, smooth and irritation free.
1) BIG Pharmacy reserves the rights to cancel any orders if the product is not available for any reasons. We will notify you if that is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into your credit card or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2) You are not allowed to cancel the order once an order confirmation email is issued and/or the parcel has been collected by courier rider.
RETURN / REFUND
3) You shall examine the goods immediately upon receiving for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged via our customer service email at [email protected] within 7 days upon receiving, otherwise we reserve the rights to reject the claim.
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) You shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it is received by us. We shall hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us. You are advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
6) Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition: or
- If the products is near expiry or expired; or
- If the product is different from the order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packing as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
- You contacted our customer service to report on the products within 7 days of receiving the goods.
7) We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in clause 5 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through your payment account (credit card/debit card/bank account), within 30 days from the approved return date.
8) Products/Items that are classified under medical devices, disposable items, one time used items are strictly not exchangeable or returnable for hygienic purposes.
9) Good returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
10) If a product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, we shall either refund you the value of the product or replace the product.
11) If any product(s) which was not included in your order was delivered to you, we shall collect the product from you.
12) If you have been charged for a product which has not been delivered, we shall refund you the value of the product as originally charged to you.
13) Promotion/Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly email our e-commerce platform customer service at [email protected]