The BIG Pharmacy Membership Program is a loyalty program owned and managed by BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn. Bhd. and it is applicable to all BIG Pharmacy outlets in Malaysia.
By applying for Membership, you hereby AGREE to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Application for membership is open to individuals who are aged 18 years and above with phone numbers registered with any Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia phone number.
- You may apply for Membership at any of the BIG Pharmacy Outlets in Malaysia with any Malaysia, Brunei, Singapore, Hong Kong, Thailand and Indonesia phone number.
- You may also apply for Membership from BIG Pharmacy Mobile App. BIG Pharmacy mobile app can download via Apple Store, Google Play or Huawei App Gallery.
- You are only entitled for one Membership and all Points collected are strictly not transferable.
USE OF THE BIG PHARMACY MEMBERSHIP
- Membership cards will not be issued.
- The registered phone number of the Member is required to be verified upon every purchase to collect member points.
- In order to redeem Membership Points, the identity card or passport of the Member is required to be presented.
- BIG Pharmacy reserves the right to waive, add or amend the Membership terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) without prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the then existing Terms and Conditions.
- 1 point is awarded for every RM1.00 spent in a single transaction.
- Points are earned based on the total rounded amount in a single receipt. For example, a transacted amount of RM103.45 equals to 103 earned points.
- Accumulation of previous receipts for points collection is not allowed.
- Points earned from 1 March 2020 onwards are valid for 24 months from the date of earning.
- Points earned on or before 29 February 2020 is automatically expired on 28 February 2021.
- Any account is inactive for 12 months or more, the accumulated points will be auto forfeited.
- The current Points balance is printed on the receipt after every purchase.
- BIG Pharmacy reserve the rights to cancel the points awarded if products purchased at the BIG Pharmacy Outlets are returned and refunded in full or partially. This also applies to exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with equivalent value.
- Points awarded and/or redeemed may be reversed and/or cancelled if BIG Pharmacy determines that the Points were not earned and/or redeemed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein and/or due to any system error.
- No Points will be awarded for transactions made via ePay.
- No Points will be awarded for selected products, including milk powder, diapers, medication, lens, prescription items, E-pay transactions in BIG Pharmacy outlets and BIG’s official website.
- No Points will be awarded for transactions made via e-stores at Lazada, Shopee.
- Items marked with a ~ symbol are not eligible for member points.
- Member points will not be awarded on short term promotion (1-day, 2-day up to 10 days special promotion).
- Points earned are not transferable.
- Points earned can be used to offset purchases at any BIG Pharmacy outlets or at BIG's official website with every 800 Points are redeemable at RM4.00.
- Points earned can be used to redeem selected products for FREE or at a special price. There is an exclusive redemption offer for members only, requiring 800 Points for each redemption.
- More details about product redemption can be found on the provided link: https://www.bigpharmacy.com.my/member-benefits
- Members have the option to terminate their membership at any time.
- Termination can be done by notifying BIG Pharmacy via email to [email protected] or by filling in and returning the Membership Termination Form at BIG Pharmacy outlets.
- The membership account will be terminated within 30 days upon receipt of the termination notice.
- Past purchase history and earned Points will be cancelled and deleted upon termination.
- BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd's Discretion:
- BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd may its sole and absolute discretion terminates, suspend or cancel a Membership at any time with or without prior notice and with or without cause.
- Free lifetime membership
- Exclusive Invitations to Offers & Events: Members will receive exclusive invitations to promotions, events, and special discounts during promotional periods.
- Exclusive Vouchers: Members will be given exclusive vouchers that can be utilized at BIG Pharmacy outlets
- Purchase History Tracking: Member can request their purchase history statement at any of the BIG Pharmacy Outlets.
- Email and Regular SMS Updates: Regular updates will be sent to members through email or SMS, keeping them informed about in-store activities and special promotions.
- Birthday Voucher
- Merchant Partner Benefits & Special Privileges: Members are entitled to special offers or discounts from other retailers, such as food & beverage outlets, retailers, cinemas, and more.
- When applying for Membership, member is required to provide certain personal information, including full name as per MyKad or any other personal identification, address and contact details. This information will be held strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party without your consent.
- BIG Pharmacy is committed to maintaining the security of member’s personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and will take all necessary reasonable steps to ensure that member’s personal data is secured against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
- BIG Pharmacy and other affiliates under the strategic alliances reserves the right to use the database information for cross selling, marketing and promotions activities. Rest assured that we’ve taken reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy and confidentiality is protected. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or direct marketing material, please notify us via email to [email protected].
- The Membership remains the property of BIG Pharmacy at all times.
- BIG Pharmacy may at its discretion at any time, terminate the Membership by giving thirty (30) calendar days’ notice.
- BIG Pharmacy (including its successors, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries) and the participating BIG Pharmacy Outlets shall not be liable to you or any third party authorized by or claiming through you for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, actions, suits, claims and demand whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, of loss of business, revenue of profits or of any nature suffered by you or any person for any loss, damage or injury caused or suffered by a person arising from the usage of the Membership.
- BIG Pharmacy shall hold no liability if a Membership application is rejected for any reason whatsoever.
- Any dispute regarding the Points and services must be directed to BIG Pharmacy Outlets and/or [email protected] within seven (7) days of the said dispute in writing.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia. You hereby expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
- If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions should not be affected.
- BIG Pharmacy has the final authority as to the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Membership.
- BIG Pharmacy assume no responsibility for any technical failure of the Membership system that results in the Membership not being accepted by any BIG Pharmacy Outlets.
- BIG Pharmacy reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when it is reasonably considered necessary to do so. Reasonable notice shall be posted on BIG Pharmacy official website as a notification of the said amendment(s). Your continued usage of the Membership after any amendment(s) to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance to the such amendment(s).
- BIG Pharmacy shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience faced by you as a result of the amendment(s) of these Terms and Conditions.
- All communications and/or correspondences by BIG Pharmacy, is either by way of notification through BIG Pharmacy’s official website and/or the BIG Pharmacy Outlets, advertisements and/or any other media deemed fit. Any such notification shall immediately supersede the previous communication and/or correspondence with regard to the same matter, unless it is expressed and clearly stated otherwise.
- Any notice to be given pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be sufficiently sent to you by way of notification at the BIG Pharmacy Outlets and/or publication on the BIG Pharmacy’s official website.
- Any communications to be given by you to BIG Pharmacy in relation to these Terms and Conditions can be made by sending it in writing either via email to [email protected].