The BIG Pharmacy Membership Program is a loyalty program owned and managed by BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd and it is applicable to all BIG Pharmacy outlets in Malaysia.
By applying for Membership, you hereby AGREE to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Application for membership is open to individuals who are aged 18 years and above with phone numbers registered with any Malaysia and Singapore telco.
- You may apply for Membership at any of the BIG Pharmacy Outlets in Malaysia by presenting your MYCARD (NRIC) or Passport upon registration and notification of your Malaysian or Singapore mobile phone number.
- You may also apply for Membership from BIG Pharmacy Mobile APP via Apple Store, Google Play or Huawei App Gallery.
- You are only entitled for one Membership and all Points collected are strictly not transferable.
- USE OF THE BIG PHARMACY MEMBERSHIP
- Membership cards will not be issued and the registered phone number of the Member is required to be verified upon every purchase, failing, which no Membership Points will be captured.
- In order to redeem Membership Points, the identity card or passport of the Member is required to be presented.
- BIG Pharmacy reserves the right to waive, add or amend the Membership terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) without prior notice. Any new or amended Terms and Conditions will supersede the then existing Terms and Conditions.
- ONE (1) Membership point (“Point or Points”) will be awarded for every RM1.00 spend in a single transaction.
- The earning of Points will be based on the total rounded amount purchased in a single receipt. Accumulation of previous receipts for Points collection is prohibited. For example, a transacted amount of RM103.45 equals to 103 earned Points.
- Effective from 1 March 2020, Points earned will only be valid for a 24 month duration basis from the date any such Points were earned. For example, Points earned on 1 March 2020 are valid until 28 February 2022.
- However, any and all Points earned on and before 29 February 2020 will automatically expire on 28 February 2021.
- In the event that a Points account is inactive for 12 months from the last transaction date, BIG Pharmacy reserves the right to reset the balance of the said Points account to zero.
- Points are earned after every purchase and the then current Points balance will be printed on the receipt for such purchase.
- BIG Pharmacy has the right to cancel the Points awarded if products purchased at the BIG Pharmacy Outlets are returned and refunded in full or partially. This also applies to exchange of products, unless the exchange is for products with equivalent value.
- Points awarded and/or redeemed may be reversed and/or cancelled if BIG Pharmacy determines that the Points were not earned and/or redeemed in accordance with the Terms and Conditions stated herein and/or due to any system error.
- No Points will be awarded for any transaction made via ePay in BIG Pharmacy outlets.
- No Points will be awarded for any transaction made via e-stores at Lazada, Shopee or selected items/promotional items sold at BIG's official website - www.bigpharmacy.com.my
- Points earned are strictly not transferable.
- INSTANT REBATES VIA POINTS REDEMPTION
- Points earned can be used to offset purchases at any BIG Pharmacy outlets or at BIG's official website with every 1000 Points redeemable at RM10.00.
- Points earned can be redeemed at a maximum of 5000 threshold per day at BIG's official website.
- Points earned cannot be exchanged for cash and can only strictly be used to offset the purchases throughout the redemption method.
- BIG Pharmacy may at its absolute discretion refuse to process your redemption request if fraudulent activities of your Membership account are suspected.
- MEMBERSHIP TERMINATION
- Members may terminate the use of the Membership at any time by notification to us via email to email@example.com or by filling in and returning the Membership Termination Form from BIG Pharmacy outlets. Membership account will be terminated within 30 days upon receipt of any notice and past purchase history and earned Points will be cancelled and deleted.
- BIG Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd may its sole and absolute discretion terminates, suspend or cancel a Membership at any time with or without prior notice and with or without cause.
- MEMBERS' BENEFITS
- Lifetime Membership – Free life time membership.
- Members’ Specials – Enjoy exclusive discount on selected products.
- Exclusive Invites to Offers & Events – You will be invited to exclusive promotions, events and offered special discounts during promotions.
- Exclusive Vouchers – You will receive exclusive members’ vouchers which can be used at BIG Pharmacy Outlets.
- Track Purchases – You may check your purchase history at any of the BIG Pharmacy Outlets.
- Email Updates & Regular SMS Updates – You will receive regular updates through email or SMS on in-store activities and special promotions.
- Other Benefits & Special Privileges – You will be entitled to special offers or discounts by other retailers, i.e. food & beverages outlets, retailers, cinemas and more.
- When applying for Membership, you are required to provide certain personal information, including your full name as per your MyKad or any other personal identification, address and contact details. This information will be held strictly confidential and will not be shared with any third party without your consent.
- BIG Pharmacy is committed to maintaining the security of your personal information in accordance with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 and will take all necessary reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is secured against unauthorized access, loss, disclosure or destruction.
- BIG Pharmacy and other affiliates under the strategic alliances reserves the right to use the database information for cross selling, marketing and promotions activities. Rest assured that we’ve taken reasonable steps to ensure that your privacy and confidentiality is protected. If you do not wish to receive any promotional or direct marketing material, please notify us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Membership remains the property of BIG Pharmacy at all times.
- BIG Pharmacy may at its discretion at any time, terminate the Membership by giving thirty (30) calendar days’ notice.
- BIG Pharmacy (including its successors, assigns, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, affiliates and subsidiaries) and the participating BIG Pharmacy Outlets shall not be liable to you or any third party authorized by or claiming through you for any loss, damage, cost, expenses, actions, suits, claims and demand whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, of loss of business, revenue of profits or of any nature suffered by you or any person for any loss, damage or injury caused or suffered by a person arising from the usage of the Membership.
- BIG Pharmacy shall hold no liability if a Membership application is rejected for any reason whatsoever.
- Any dispute regarding the Points and services must be directed to BIG Pharmacy Outlets and/or email@example.com within seven (7) days of the said dispute in writing.
- The Terms and Conditions are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia. You hereby expressly submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Malaysia.
- If any of the provisions herein contained should be invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable law, the legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions should not be affected.
- BIG Pharmacy has the final authority as to the interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and as to any other questions or disputes regarding the Membership.
- BIG Pharmacy assume no responsibility for any technical failure of the Membership system that results in the Membership not being accepted by any BIG Pharmacy Outlets.
- BIG Pharmacy reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions from time to time when it is reasonably considered necessary to do so. Reasonable notice shall be posted on BIG Pharmacy official website as a notification of the said amendment(s). Your continued usage of the Membership after any amendment(s) to the Terms and Conditions shall constitute your acceptance to the such amendment(s).
- BIG Pharmacy shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience faced by you as a result of the amendment(s) of these Terms and Conditions.
- All communications and/or correspondences by BIG Pharmacy, is either by way of notification through BIG Pharmacy’s official website and/or the BIG Pharmacy Outlets, advertisements and/or any other media deemed fit. Any such notification shall immediately supersede the previous communication and/or correspondence with regard to the same matter, unless it is expressed and clearly stated otherwise.
- Any notice to be given pursuant to these terms and conditions shall be sufficiently sent to you by way of notification at the BIG Pharmacy Outlets and/or publication on the BIG Pharmacy’s official website.
- Any communications to be given by you to BIG Pharmacy in relation to these Terms and Conditions can be made by sending it in writing either via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.