HEALTH BENEFITS OF SOY REDUCES RISK OF HEART DISEASE. Soy protein is the only plant protein the FDA recognizes to reduce heart disease risk. Soymilk contains on average 7 grams of high-quality, complete protein per serving. Soymilk is cholesterol free, while a cup of 2% dairy milk contains 20 mg of cholesterol, which can build up and clog arteries.Soymilk has half a gram of saturated fat, while 2% dairy milk has 3 grams and coconut milk averages a whopping 5 grams of saturated fat per cup, a fat linked to increased risk of heart disease.
STRENGTHEN BLOOD VESSEL INTEGRITY The omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids as well as the powerful phyto-antioxidants in soy can effectively protect your blood vessels from lesions and hemorrhage. These compounds bind to the blood vessel lining and defend your lining cells from free radical attacks and cholesterol deposits. The binding of these nutrients also improve the fluidity and flexibility of your blood vessels so that they are much more resilient to blood pressure changes.
PROMOTE WEIGHT LOSS Soy milk is naturally lower in sugar content than regular milk. Cow's milk has about 12 grams of sugar per cup as opposed to only 7 grams in soy milk. This is why a cup of whole soy milk has only 80 calories, which is the equivalent of skim milk. In addition, the monounsaturated fatty acid in soy milk can inhibit your intestinal absorption of fat, which is another great advantage for weight loss. Drinking soy milk also gives you an extra dose of fiber, keeping your feeling fuller for longer time. After exercise, the intake of complete protein is key to muscle building and repair. Soy-based foods and beverages provide the high-quality protein necessary for protein synthesis in a more sustained release of amino acids than whey. Soy, whey and casein have different rates of amino acid absorption, making the prolonged release of soy-dairy blend ideal for long-term increase in lean muscle mass. Exercise creates an imbalance between oxidant and antioxidant levels, or oxidative stress, which can cause muscle soreness and damage. Antioxidant-rich soybeans have been shown to help protect muscle tissue from oxidative damage, aiding in athletic performance and muscle recovery.
PREVENT PROSTATE CANCER Soy milk is a rich source of phytoestrogen, a unique plant hormone that can inhibit the production of testosterone in men. Reduced testosterone levels can significantly cut the risk of prostate cancer. Studies have shown that men who eat a soy-rich diet are less likely to develop prostate hypertrophy or prostate cancer.
1) BIG Pharmacy reserves the rights to cancel any orders if the product is not available for any reasons. We will notify you if that is the case and return any payment that you have made. Refund will be credited into your credit card or bank account depending on the period of time your financial institution required to arrange for the refund.
2) You are not allowed to cancel the order once an order confirmation email is issued and/or the parcel has been collected by courier rider.
RETURN / REFUND
3) You shall examine the goods immediately upon receiving for any deficiencies and/or damages. Claims (if any) must be lodged via our customer service email at email@example.com within 7 days upon receiving, otherwise we reserve the rights to reject the claim.
4) Upon confirmation of the Return/Refund item, customer is required to send back the product using the consigment note provided by our customer service.
5) You shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the product to be returned until it is received by us. We shall hold no liability for any loss or damage to the product prior to the product received by us. You are advised to pack the product safely to prevent any loss or damage to the product or its box or its original packaging.
6) Exchange of the product or refund for the product can be arranged for the following reasons:
- If the products delivered is in damaged or defective condition: or
- If the products is near expiry or expired; or
- If the product is different from the order delivered. Products for return or refund shall be returned in its original condition, quantity and packing as it first delivered to customer together with proof of purchase.
- You contacted our customer service to report on the products within 7 days of receiving the goods.
7) We will inspect the returned product upon return by you. If one or more of the conditions in clause 5 above is fulfilled, you are entitled to choose between an exchange of the product if the product is available in our stock, or for a refund to be made to you through your payment account (credit card/debit card/bank account), within 30 days from the approved return date.
8) Products/Items that are classified under medical devices, disposable items, one time used items are strictly not exchangeable or returnable for hygienic purposes.
9) Good returned for a refund shall be refunded at the price which you had paid at the point of ordering.
10) If a product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, we shall either refund you the value of the product or replace the product.
11) If any product(s) which was not included in your order was delivered to you, we shall collect the product from you.
12) If you have been charged for a product which has not been delivered, we shall refund you the value of the product as originally charged to you.
13) Promotion/Sale items and purchases made with discount coupons are non-refundable nor exchangeable.
If you wish to seek further information or assistance, kindly email our e-commerce platform customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org